Benefits of Yoga & Wellness
Yoga and Wellness can step by step help address these health issues.
- Control Diabetes: Yoga, movement and exercise can all help prevent diabetes type two by stabilizing blood glucose levels.
- Reduce risk of Osteoporosis: Weight-bearing yoga poses help tone your bones.
- Lower stress: Yoga can assist by calming the mind and using yoga tools to focus better and deal with pressure in times of stress.
- Help relieve physical pain: by changing the ways we habitually move our body to compensate for old injury or generally week muscles and in addressing poor posture.
- Prevent heart disease: Making the heart stronger by increasing circulation, reducing high blood pressure, fat tissue and lowering bad cholesterol.
- Reduce inflammation and help prevent arthritis: With movement focusing on increasing joint mobility while building stronger muscles.
- Help with digestive problems: If you suffer from constipation, bloating, diarrhea, indigestion and/or gas adding poses to smooth out digestion and relieve pain can be beneficial.
Benefits of Your Personalized or Group Program
- Through mindfulness practice reduce stress and focus better
- Use yoga, stretching, corrective exercise to improve posture, reduce tension while strengthening and supporting your whole body.
- Work to achieve and maintain your personal balanced weight
- Understand and reduce cravings
- Increase your energy level
- Learn about new foods and how to easily incorporate them
- Feel at ease and great in your body
- Feel at ease and relaxed in your body